I’ve been retained to write features for the Olin Business School alumni magazine, content for specialized Washington University websites and other projects. I’m also an adjunct faculty member.
- An Army major who finished his MBA and met the namesake of the scholarship he earned — a retired Army colonel — who made his education possible.
- Also, a feature on two entrepreneurs starting up a bitcoin-based business to disrupt financial services.
- Profiles of alumni who are startup entrepreneurs: Schoology; Selfie Pay; and Opendoor.
- Washington University’s participation in “the Korea Project” in the late 1950s and early ’60s to enhance and stabilize business education in South Korea after the war.
- “Finding Profit in the Big Data Haystack,” a feature on Olin Business School’s Center for Customer Analytics and Big Data and its master’s program in customer analytics.
- The state of coal research funding—and breakthrough technology at Washington University—for the engineering school.
I’ve also written alumni profiles for the School of Engineering alumni publication online.
- John Schott: From ‘nerdy kid’ to engineering entrepreneur
- Engineering degree positions alum to solve problems as entrepreneur
- Chance meeting overseas opens new world to Col. Anderson
- I wrote the content for the Olin Business School’s Center for Customer Analytics and Big Data.
- Likewise, I compiled the information and wrote the content describing Olin’s minor in the business of sports.
- Blog post about a “finance for non-financial managers” course.
- I am also an adjunct faculty member at Washington University, teaching a course in the Business of Communications in the University College journalism sequence.